Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Why? and Walking...

Why is just about everybody I read suddenly password protecting their blog? And without notice, or leaving anyway for people to contact them and ask to be allowed to read, most of the time. What bizarre fear inducing trend have I managed to miss? Or is it just a coincidence? Are people being discovered by real-life acquaintances they would rather not hae reading? Or getting abusive comments? Hmmm. Many of the folks who have done the password thing are on the same message boards (which I haven't been around much lately because real life is so crazy at the moment...) Is there a troll involved? Passwording seems like such alopt of bother to go to. If I ever get to the point where I am that worried, I'll just quit writing. I dunno. I like finding new people to read, and following people I will probably never meet in real life, but have grown to care about. Isn't that the whole point of blogging? Putting it out there, and hopefully touching people, and being touched? Otherwise, why not just have a static old boring web page, or keep a paper journal? I dunno. I can honestly say, I will never go the password route. But that's just my own particular brand of weird talking.

Hmm. On to other stuff.

Big Dog made it through the night without pooping. Maybe she's on the mend! She was also good all morning. She's been out in the run most of the afternoon, because I had to go out for awhile and run errands. Took Mikro in the stroller and went to the bank to get some legal papers notarized, picked up Little Dog's insulin and syringes, and stopped for coffee. Little Man was a perfect angel throughout.

There's a really steep hill between Here and There. Pushing my big boy up that hill on the return trip just demonstrated how badly out of shape you can get sitting on your butt indoors all winter. I haven't been walking in ages, and it shows! My tongue was hanging out and I was completely winded by he time I dragged myself in the front door. Of course, captive stroller boy was a bundle of energy once he got loose, and all mama wanted was a nap!

No comments: