Sunday, March 07, 2004

More New Mikro Tricks

Before I forget...

He has learned about pushing buttons.

I had to disconnect the bedroom phone, because he's dialing it.

He now erases my answering machine messages.

And he loves changing channels on the TV. He's been playing with the remote for months now, but this week he discovered the buttons on the TV itself, and his mission in life is to tune to channel 3 and watch the static. Eeew. Shades of the movie Poltergeist...

He's also learned to play ball. When I say throw it to Mommy, he'll lob or roll it in my direction, and we can keep going back and forth.

He definitely understands alot of what we say, and follows simple commands. Since 7 months, he's been opening his mouth on demand, and he's known come to mommy or come to daddy since about the same time. But drop that and no and get away from there are new additions to his skill set.

No comments: