Monday, March 15, 2004

Not a Long Enough Distraction...

My friend C came down to visit today. Her dad just had back surgery and is recovering well. Since she was in the area to see him, she dropped by to visit with Mikro and me. We had some girl talk, and she got to play with Danger Boy, who actually is behaving remarkably well today. Too bad C could only stay an hour. She's got an appointment with her car mechanic.

Mikro is now absolutely fascinated with cars. He rolls his cars and trucks around on his baby couch for hours. When he is crying seemingly inconsolably, he'll pause for a car commercial, or a NASCAR race! Unfortunately, he'll usually start right up again once the cars go away.

He also adores James Earl Jones. Guess it's that amazing voice. And the breakdancing in the Verizon commercials really gets his attention...

Still teething, and still biting his mama at every opportunity. Yesterday he bit me on the face, which I really didn't like. I can't wait till this boy has all his choppers and quits using me for a chew toy.

No comments: