Monday, March 01, 2004

Sick Dog

The sick dog saga continues. She's still got diarrhea, badly. The vet told us to give her Pepto, but she hates the taste and fights it, so she's not getting the full dose, and what she is getting doesn't seem to be helping. She's spending alot of time outdoors...

Mikro put a couple of words together today for the very first time, whether intentional or not I can't say, but it made sense. He said Big Big, and then Big Baby!

My mom is coming to visit on Wednesday evening, if my dad doesn't manage to talk her out of it... She'll stay till Saturday.

Thursday will be hellish, because it is a very bad date for me, and I'm glad she'll be here to distract me.

Ugh. Shit-smelly dog is rubbing on my leg. Time to escape from this room (where we're confining her, since it has a tile floor that can be cleaned up easier than the hardwood in the rest of the house)....

No comments: