Saturday, January 10, 2004

Cutting Off Your Nose to Respite Your Face...

Ugh. My allergies are out of control.

My nose is dripping like a faucet, and my eyes are watering. It looks like I am crying. I have blown my stupid nose so much that it's scarlet, and chapped, and painfully burning. Just put some of the vaseline I use on Mikro's butt on it...

I have no idea how I will attempt sleep without drowning.

I keep wishing I could stick a vacuum cleaner keyboard cleaning attachment up my nose and suck all the yuck out and be done with it already. Or that I could simply unscrew the offending appendage and store it in a jar till it is good and done with its newest tricks...

Since Mikro is breastfed, I don't dare take any medication that might actually stem the nasal tide... Miserable. Just plain miserable.

I pray I am right that its just my usual allergies tuned up a notch, and not the beginnings of some horrible plague I am going to pass on to the Boy. He's nearly nine months old, and so far he's only had one very mild cold, right after Christmas, which he already seems recovered from. But then, I had the same cold, slightly worse, felt better for a couple of days, and now resemble a freaking fountain... Who knows? Please please please just be my wretched allergies. At least then it's just my problem...

No comments: