Saturday, September 01, 2012

30 Days of Lists: Day 1

I have not blogged here in ages, since most of my life is tied up in homeschooling my very gifted 9 year old and I rarely get to paint. But I recently came across a fun art journaling project, and I have been meaning to find something creative to do that's just for me, so I'm reviving the blog to post my daily pages for 30 Days of Lists here. I found this wonderful project rather late in the game, but for ease of correlating my entries to the Daily List topics, I'm going to back date my catch up posts to when they should have appeared. So today is actually September 20th, but I'm posting the first Daily List on September 1st, as I would have if I had signed up at the beginning...

Here is My Day 1 List. The topic is "I am a "lister" because..."

What that chicken scratch says: Ever since the accident, I have had short term memory problems. What I don't write down flies right out of my head. Lists are sanity saving for me. They help me not freak out over not being able to remember. Also because:
  • I like crossing things off.
  • Helps me not procrastinate.
  • Gives me a game plan.

No comments: