Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Teethmarks

My arm is sporting two bright red patches with teethmarks... My son has decided I am the world's best teething toy.

Things are hectic and stressful, with lawsuit related crap at the forefront of my list of things I could live without. Being chewed on ranks a close second.

Kevin's been working late regularly. He's stressed and crabby and the nasty sarcastic side of his personality is showing far more than usual. We are on each others' nerves big time.

To add to the overwhelming lack of fun here, I seem to have a urinary tract infection, and I am betting it is from holding it in so long because I hate to leave the babe alone in the bed for even the few minutes it takes to run nextdoor and pee, which takes longer than it needs to because of the German Shepherd with delusions of soccerballness who seems determined to get between my feet and either break my neck or get stomped on in the dark...


So, all in all, not such a good week here...

No comments: