Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Green Veggies for Sir Six Teeth

Mikro is now happily chowing down on green veggies, as well as the orange ones he has long enjoyed. The secret was a bit sneaky-- we found that Gerber makes a Garden Veggies blend of carrots, spinach and peas, and I guess the carrots sweeten it enough to suit him. Next week I'll try the straight green stuff and see what happens... He also absolutely loves yogurt, but spits out most table food.

The other big news is that the Boy now has two more bottom teeth, giving him a total of six.

He's also teething hard, and has now started biting me. Thankfully, he seems more interested in biting my hand than my boobs! But he chomps down hard enough to leave teeth marks that take half an hour to fade. The only times he's bitten me while nursing is when he's just about to fall asleep, so I am trying to watch and detach him before he gets to that point, since it seems to be a reflex sort of thing, not something he's doing intentionally.

He's cruising all over the place, and occassionally he will let go and stand unsupported, but so far, no walking...

The level of anxiety here is unfortunately sky high, because of lawsuit stuff, and it is driving me nuts. I miss my zoloft, sigh.

I'm hoping we can get to the mall this weekend and buy Mikro a little chair to sit in. I'm thinking one of those denim covered ones that pulls out into a comfy nap pad... There's so much snow still on the ground I can't even take the Boy for a walk in the stroller. I am cabin feverish in the extreme. I pray it doesn't snow anymore before the weekend so I can actually get out and do something!

No comments: