Thursday, February 12, 2004

Setbacks

Memo to Self: Hey Goofball, just because the poofy pastry has fruit filling DOES NOT MEAN it counts as a fruit, and only a fruit! No more sugary baked goods!

I definitely am a stress eater, and my true colors are showing dayglo bright.

I need to distract myself or I will eat everything in sight...

It doesn't help that the stress and my allergies got me all germy and immune system depressed and receptive for a cold, which has taken up residence in my throat, sinuses and chest. It's probably bronchitis. So I am feeling sorry for myself, and more apt to let myself get away with the comfort food bingey behavior that made me what I am today- fat! (Being depressed about being in constant pain and stressed out with PTSD added over eighty pounds that I am still dragging around with me.)

Off to walk the dogs while Mikro is occupied. Maybe some fresh air will clear some of the stressy stuff out of my head... Not likely, but worth a shot. Hey, at least it counts as exercise...

No comments: