Friday, July 30, 2004

Oh Where Oh Where Has My Sanity Gone....

My house is upside down with electrical work going on, and my dining room art space is a cluttered mess. But the good news is, we've been talking about wiring my studio (the garage) so I can use my kilns for, oh, five years now, and by this fall, it will actually be a reality! (It's a two step process, involving upgrading the electric service, a concrete floor getting poured in the middle, and then the final electric hookups, but it has begun! Hurray!) I'm so excited. I've been cut off from doing my sculptural stuff for so long because I had no way to fire things, and was tired of creating pieces too delicate to store indefinitely and then watching them get broken. Pretty soon I'll be able to play in 3D again! Woo hoo!

Things are hectic and cluttered and messy, and my mental state matches.

Mikro is starting to get back on track with sleeping (maybe).

Here's a recent shot of Danger Boy in action, probably about a minute before he clocked me with the hammer...



And another: Warning: crazy twiddling nursing toddler .

And the latest WITW exercise: a collage:

No comments: