Thursday, April 29, 2004

Mikro Update

He got up on the coffee table and sat there crosslegged watching TV, looking like a mini me.

Then he stood up and knocked all the video casettes off the top of the TV.

Methinks it's time to bolt the TV to the wall.

Pondering: Why do the people I rely on for support have no problem taking anyone else's side but mine? I get attacked on a board. I defend myself. I tell a friend, who tells me I am acting like a troll for defending myself. That makes me feel lower than dog shit. I do back and delete every one of my carefully considered posts, because who the hell cares what I think. I just feel walked on, and hurt, and emotionally fragile, and like it would be a really good thing if I could just disappear and not have to deal with another living soul (except possibly Mikro, although a break even from him would be good for awhile...)

Song in my head at the moment:

Somedays the diamond, somedays the stone
Sometimes the hard times won't leave me alone
Sometimes the cold rain puts a chill in my bones....

No comments: