Monday, August 04, 2003

Junklock & Friday Five (Late)

No, I don't mean gridlock. We have so much junk about the house, that it sometimes is actually hard to navigate from room to room. Think Collier Brothers. I wish that I was the type of person who could ditch magazines and newspapers WITHOUT reading them first. It takes way too long my way. In my next life, I shall be one of those neatniks with austere, spartan homes. For the moment, it looks rather like a tornado hit a library. Paper everywhere, in no approximation of order. Sigh.

AND a late Friday Five:

Aug 01, 2003
The Friday Five



1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
3:30, 5:30, 7:00- whenever the boy wants to breastfeed.
Generally don't actually become vertically oriented until after 8 am, if I can help it.


2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Actually we are up earlier because the diabetic dog gets her insulin shot at 7am, and my husband seems noisier about it on weekends.

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Get the baby to latch on and watch the am news or late night comedy while he eats.


4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
Way too long, with the baby and the dogs... and the PTSD insomia...

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
I tend to eat lunch type stuff for breakfast, dinner for lunch, and breakfast for dinner... but if possible, IHOP or a good diner.



No comments: